Tech India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Mobile Phone In the Market

3 posters

Go down

The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Empty The Best Mobile Phone In the Market

Post by Rahul Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:39 pm

So guys which mobile do you think is the best one out there considering its features, looks , built quality & price

Im so very confused right now in this little segment i just cant tell you. but hey lemme tell you , i gotta soft corner for iPhone by Apple Wink
Rahul
Rahul
Admin

Number of posts : 150
Warning :
The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://techindia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Empty Re: The Best Mobile Phone In the Market

Post by Kunji2008 Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:13 am

The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Red_corner_site1Top NewsThe Best Mobile Phone In the Market News_icon
The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Shim
The Best Mobile Phone In the Market 90321_matter
The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Shim
Nokia Launches E66 and E71
what will be price of these two?
Kunji2008
Kunji2008

Number of posts : 35
Warning :
The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Empty Re: The Best Mobile Phone In the Market

Post by Rahul Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:22 am

According to Endgadet ............

The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Nokia-e66-1

is gonna be for Less than 500$ which should chalk out to less than RS.21500

&

The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Nokia-e71-1

Should also be in the same price range for Rs. 20000

All in all i feel they are overpriced at the moment
Rahul
Rahul
Admin

Number of posts : 150
Warning :

https://techindia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunji2008 Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:31 pm

Yes, waiting for one year might be better.
Kunji2008
Kunji2008

Warning :

Back to top Go down

The Best Mobile Phone In the Market Empty 8.1 MP camera phone from Sony ericsson

Post by Kunji2008 Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:19 pm

Kunji2008
Kunji2008

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajat Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:45 am

well since symbian has been bought by nokia now...the future of UIQ from se and moto (phones like w960,p1,z8 and g900 etc) is zero and infact nokia and samsung series 60 phones themselves (N95 types or i450 likes) are also in doubt. not really sure what will happen in future as a reunification of platforms is bound to happen to be based more on series 60....i wud recommend to stay of nokia for a while unbless u get a phone which has awesome features and is very well priced. and aviod moto and SE smartphones like the devil..unless u get em for peanuts and it dont matter to u when they beome useless at least support wise from their companies and developers soon.

so overall we are left with windoes mobile phone...which ar doing better and better..but still are laggy and slow compared to others and iphone. hmmm maybe ill wait for the iphone to come out here as the future and potential of this phone seems tremendous. i got a feel that as 3310 and the motorazr were the largest selling phones of their times...so will be the iphone.

u might notice that i havent spoken abt series 40 phopnes from Nokia or the regular SE phones as series 40 phones are traditionally low end devices and untill recently the quality of SE dumbphones has gone down drastically with ppl having probs in flagship handset like k850 and so many bellow it like w580 and so on. also to be notcied is that they havent really changed the interface sine K750. really boring now and the flash menus in say k850 make it slow.not my cup of tea.

so overall id say...Iphone is by and large the best phone around...at leats in India it shud be cause we dont have 3g or a huge munber of ppl who send mms's around.

Rajat

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down