Tech India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings to all new Members

4 posters

Go down

Greetings to all new Members Empty Greetings to all new Members

Post by Rahul Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:47 pm

Dear Fellow Members,
This forum has been specially created to replace Techtree foums whose Admins & Moderators have for long been ignoring the needs & queries of their users , Infact the very fact that you are here is a testament of their incompetence.

I hope that this forum grows & blossoms into a helpful & active community for all the members to rejoice.

In case of any queries please feel free to PM me .

Regards
Rahul
Rahul
Admin

Number of posts : 150
Warning :
Greetings to all new Members Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Greetings to all new Members Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

https://techindia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Greetings to all new Members Empty Re: Greetings to all new Members

Post by Marun Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:49 pm

Sure mate!!!

This forum will grow!!!

We can make it... buddy!!! Basketball
Marun
Marun

Number of posts : 76
Warning :
Greetings to all new Members Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Greetings to all new Members Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Greetings to all new Members Empty Hi Marun

Post by Kunji2008 Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:24 am

Feels great cheers
Kunji2008
Kunji2008

Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:07 am

Hi all ,

I am vishal kadakia one of the mods on TT.com forums and have a message for the forums on Tech India Forums. We mods of TT appreciate u guys creating this forums and drawing members of TT towards it by posting on TT and Ask TT. It should however be noted, that the intention and motive of TT.com and far more different then that of ur forums. We mods appreciate the fact that u have created this forums and have a intent and motive as well but do keep in mind that TT.com is not all about new forums and great features, yes they do form a major role in any websites long run but for TT.com its all about reaching the masses and getting them well known amd educated towards technology.

I therefore, ask u guys not to create a scene where its TT.com v/s whatever, in this case its ur forums, instead, lets learn to co-exists as a community....

regards,

vishal kadakia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahul Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:49 am

vishalk wrote:Hi all ,

I am vishal kadakia one of the mods on TT.com forums and have a message for the forums on Tech India Forums. We mods of TT appreciate u guys creating this forums and drawing members of TT towards it by posting on TT and Ask TT. It should however be noted, that the intention and motive of TT.com and far more different then that of ur forums. We mods appreciate the fact that u have created this forums and have a intent and motive as well but do keep in mind that TT.com is not all about new forums and great features, yes they do form a major role in any websites long run but for TT.com its all about reaching the masses and getting them well known amd educated towards technology.

I therefore, ask u guys not to create a scene where its TT.com v/s whatever, in this case its ur forums, instead, lets learn to co-exists as a community....

regards,

vishal kadakia

I am thankful that you appreciate our efforts in creating this community & also i understand that Techtree has a much bigger motive as to bring tech knowledge to the masses.
What Tech India stands for, is to bring Tech info to the common Indian especially when it comes to providing specialized advice regarding technology in India. For example:

• Providing price lists & latest reviews of products in India.
  • Giving good information about mobile phones & their applications like their cost, where to buy , where to sell , for how much etc.
  • Where to get good Hardware for your existing PC, whats the best bang for the Indian buck & how to troubleshoot any problems
  • How to get the best out of your existing windows installation, through tweaking , tuning & 3rd party applications
  • Not to mention we also want to keep up to date with whatever is latest in the world of technology
I have nothing against TT & will surely try to co-exist along with it , after all it is a great source of information for us & it is the primary reason that we are here. But it is just for the betterment & growth of the community that i wish that we have a seperate & more flexible tech forum like this.

Lastly , I wish that you reccomend this forum to all other members of TT so that, this grows as a community & may we all have a very active & helpful forum over here.

Thank you for visiting us & gracing us by becoming a member

Regards
Rahul
Rahul
Admin

Number of posts : 150
Warning :

https://techindia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:27 pm

Hi,

thamks rahul for comming forward and posting and also understanding ,y post. what i am glad about is that no one came and spammed with all kind of junk and ur reply is well appreciated by us the mods at TT as well as i have also informed the ones who need to know as well.

There is no harm in spreading the word, u may go ahead and invite members from TT, Techenclave or even frm %$%^&$%.com to come and join the community.

I myself am a techie and i myself am a member of many tech forums alike TT.com and also do hold posts of beeing mod or admin there too and have no issues with any sites way of conducting its business and marketting itself.

I am glad to be a member here and if u do need my help lemme know would appreciate if u need me as a mod or admin..

thanking you,
vishal

Back to top Go down

Post by Marun Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Kunji2008 wrote:Feels great cheers

I am also feelin great kunji2008!!!

BTW, nice to have u hear vishal!!! Very Happy
Marun
Marun

Number of posts : 76
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Greetings to all new Members Empty thanks for creating this wonderful forum

Post by dishant Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:35 pm

hi guys,
myself dishant, i'm very glad to be a member of this forum and wud be more than happy to see this forum grow with the efforts of all the members and mods here.
I'm active on techtree for a very long time and now i've joined this forum and hope that many people will surely learn great things in here and appreciate our efforts.
So guys lets start helping each other coz this forum is 'of the tech savvy people', 'by the tech savvy people' and 'for everyone'.

lol- Dishant.
have a great time
dishant
dishant

Number of posts : 45
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://www.animateindia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down